Friday, March 20, 2009

:D

I've got good news... and VERY good news!

First off there are yet more QPs available for you! I've created more for Connie, and you can grab the newest one here. And, be sure not to miss the ones posted for her birthday as they may disappear soon! They can be found here, here, and here. :) There will be a few more soon as well! Here's today's:
Photobucket

Connie's got a HUGE template grab bag available right now for only $2.50!! Don't miss out. :)
-----------------

So, on to the other item...

I've been chosen as one of Wendyzine's newest template lifts!! My LO "My toes" was selected as one of her template "lifts", and I've been included in Lift It 7 - part of her Lift It Collection 2!!

Photobucket

I'm honored, thrilled, happy, and all those other things!! Thank you, Wendy!!

Got to go finished getting ready for work, but I wanted to share quick! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

:)

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Congrats Cate!!! :D

Lynn said...

cool! that's exciting :)

Anonymous said...

What a great honor!!! Great looking QP's too... have a great weekend.. {{HUGS}}

Charlie's Nana said...

How exciting! That is great news, Cate! Congratulations!!!

gabs-art said...

congratulations - that's really great!