Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Where'd everybody go?

It's been a lonely few days here in blogland. I know I'm as bad as everyone else - with work being so busy I haven't had time to go say hi myself...

Mike and the kids left for LI last night. Normally they leave while I'm still at work so I have no chance to say goodbye to the kids except before I leave for work. Don't know what happened, but last night they didn't leave until just before I got home 'cause I passed them a quarter mile up the road... What, you couldn't wait the extra 5 MINUTES?!?!?! And, I still don't have a call letting me know they got in ok... I don't normally vent this kind of stuff here, but sometimes he just SUCH an inconsiderate jerk...

So, it's just me and thecat 'til the 20th. Not that I'm sure Dad won't be around on and off, but just the two of us for the most part. And, after 2 days of being left alone for most of the day, and then there just being the two of us last night Miss Kitty's all ready driving me bonkers. She had to jump on me at 6am to let me know she was ready to be awake... Worse than the kids I tell ya'.

I have 1 LO from yesterday morning...

Title: Purple(ness)
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Plum Perfect Kit by Kristine of WenchdGrafix.
Photo by my dad.
Fonts: Vintage Typewriter; Wendy Sue

This is a LO of my Maid of Honor, her husband, and daughter with me and the kids. We'd managed to lose track of each other as often happens in life, and ran into each other at the Lilac Festival on Sunday. I don't have permission to post faces yet so I blotted them out here.

Gotta' grab a shower and run for work. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

He didnt even wait 5 minutes for you to say goodbye? OMFG!!!! I am ripping mad at him right now!!!!! Men are such eejits sometimes..and they wonder why we get mad at them....:P

Hope today is a good one and that Miss Kitty isn't too much of a PITA although cats are in a different league than us mere humans...lol