Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just a quick note...

The stomach bug which had managed to successfully avoid our home finally landed. Brenden got violently ill Wednesday night, followed by Micaila Thursday night and Friday. We seemed ok on Saturday, and then Brenden woke us at 4am Sunday with another round... followed by Mike all day. I had a much less violent version, but spent most of Monday trying to lie as still as possible on the sofa. I haven't eaten much in the last 2 days, and am hoping it has passed for good this time, but you can see why I haven't been around much.

I got none of the purging done for the weekend as I'd hoped, only completed 3 layouts, and then spent my last Monday off for 9 months on the sofa... some weekend, huh?!? LOL

Oh well, hopefully I'll catch up next week. Dad leaves on Tuesday for UT to visit my brother, Blayne. That means I'm leaving work early on Tuesday to take him to the airport, and then have Wednesday, Thursday, Friday off - work Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and have Thursday, Friday, Saturday off. I was originally only going to take the week of spring break, but had issues with getting someone to watch the kids so my nephew is going to watch the kids for me for 3 days. :)

Gotta' run as I'm at work. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

:)

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Man you have had a rough week...sorry you've been sick. Hope it's run it's course!!

Hugs~
Kris

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Hope you're feeling better. Make sure you stop back by and grab the goodies. Oh yeah, I may look like I pimp good, but I really don't. lol

gabs-art said...

hope you are feeling better very soon