Saturday, April 25, 2009

some pics...

Photobucket
Sunrise this morning... I was awake at 5am which means I will be dead on my feet by the time I get home at 10/10:30 tonight! LOL

Photobucket
"If you break the bed, Daddy will NOT be happy" mister man says...

Photobucket
Look out Mick Jagger...

Photobucket
Girls just wanna have fun...

Photobucket
Arrrrrgggg, Matey!

And, from yesterday/last night...

Photobucket
This guy's been going after that tree outside work for at least 4 days now...

Photobucket
Don't you like our strawberry shortcake?!? LOL

Krysti dared me to post this...
Photobucket

I'll post a pic of me soon, but Nora was going to have to go home and do laundry alone as Krys was staying with me and Mark and the boys went to the races. So instead, I talked her into coming to my house to dye my hair with highlights... It's much darker now. :)

Gotta' run for work!

:)

2 comments:

Kristine said...

OK I will just have to cover my keyboard with Saran Wrap because teh photo of "Mick Jagger" made me spit out my coffee!!! ROFL!!

Love all the pics and that sunrise is incredible!

Have a good one Cate!!!

gabs-art said...

thanks for the laugh! you photos are extremely wonderful! love them all!