Monday, September 22, 2008

Some LOs...

Title: You're A Star

Photobucket

Credits:

Word art from Boys N Kids WA by April Staker of DigiApe Designs. (re-colored by me)
Paper and elements from the Almost Forks Kit by April Staker of DigiApe Designs.
Photos by me. (One set at 48% opacity over background.)
Fonts: FG Cheryl (date)

_____________________________


Title: Letter From Mom
Photobucket

Credits:
Papers and elements from the Sunset Dreams Kit by Ladybug Graphix of Digital Scrap Garden.
Photo by me.
Fonts: FG Cheryl
_____________________________


Title: Saranac Lake
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Back To Basics - Bella Kit by Princess Lala of Divine Digital.

Photo by me.
Fonts: VTKS Refused; Willing Race
_____________________________

Title: Little Man
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Owl Love Boy Kit by Ilona Havenaar of 3Scrapateers.
Photo by my dad.
Fonts: Thoughts

Thanks for stopping by!

:)

4 comments:

Intense Magic said...

Your layouts are so fabulous!! Talent is something you have an abundance of!! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers with all you have to go through!!

.: Kristine :. said...

OMG does Micaila EVER look like a groovy chick!!!! Too freakin' cute!!!! I so wanna scrap like you when I grow up..... :D

Have a nice night Cate!!!

Dee Bibb said...

Those layouts are fabulous! You certainly have an artistic flair!

Sending some positive vibes your way!

Dawne said...

Hi honey.... reckon I stopped by too early yesterday, and missed your update! Hope things went well at the doctors.... sending you good vibes and prayers!! {{HUGS}}