Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A LO and I'm off to the dr...

Title: Spi-dey man
Photobucket
Credits:
Paper and elements by Princess Lala of Divine Digital from the Spookalicious Collab with Royanna Fritschmann.
Photos by me.
Fonts: Furioso
-----------------------------

Gotta' run... I have my dr appt and pre-op screening in Syracuse today. Micaila's field trip got moved to next Tuesday because we've got cold, rainy, cruddy weather goin' on today. Kol's here so Brenden's stuck up his rear.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

:)

1 comment:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Stopping in to show my support. And check to see if you got lots of snow. (YUCK) Had to laugh cuz I did my 301 post yesterday and didn't realize it. But some were ads so I guess it doesn't count? lol


Thinking of ya sweetie and wishing the best.