Friday, October 24, 2008

Some LOs, a CTM PSA, and general ramblings...

Calling all CT Members!!!

For those who haven't seen it yet, Alice Koh is trying to compile a list of CTMs who might like to be highlighted in The Daily Scrapper. You can add your name to the list by simply responding here.
----------------

Title: I'm One?!?!
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Peneope Kit by Sara Ellis.
Photo by my dad.
Fonts: hubbubhumfont; FG Dulce's Font
______________________________________

Title: My heart belongs to you...
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Peneope Kit by Sara Ellis.
Photos by my dad.
Fonts: Hotel Coral Essex
______________________________________

Yesterday was my brother, Blayne's 31st birthday. I only got to leave him a voicemail, but hope he had a great day! [[hugs]]

My sister called last night to let me know she'd totaled her van trying to avoid two deer. She's fine, but the van's a loss.

Not a whole lot else to report this morning. I (obviously) got the LOs for Sara Ellis done, and am working on the ones for Connie & Michelle. Actually, atm I am trying to get all the goodies for the LOs unzipped! LOL That's a project in and of itself! :)

Got to run to get Micaila ready for school, me ready for work, and Brenden ready to go for a ride with Grampy... I'm thinkin' KFC for dinner while watching Happily N'Ever After...

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

:)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful layouts! I love the circles on the second one, very nice!
-Lynn

Intense Magic said...

Gorgeous layouts, Cate!! Hope you enjoy your weekend!