Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I am lurking...

Not that I'm trying to ignore anyone or anything, but I just don't feel up to conversations or extended pc sessions. Things are getting better, but dumbass me decided to go to work yesterday as there wasn't any VALID reason to stay home (and I've used all my paid days off for the year) and apparently TALKING can be a strenuous activity when not done much for a few days... I was in pretty bad pain all evening/night and this morning felt like I'd been run over.

It's been a little better during the day, but I've had moments of dizzyness, and think I may have bottomed out my sugars at about 11am - I didn't bother to test my blood as I felt woozy/shaky enough I really didn't want to attempt a lancet. LOL I need to go take a dose of pain meds and get my jaw bra - yes, that is really the medical term for it - back on.

I have my follow-up to remove stitches at 8am Friday in Syracuse. Thanks for all the well-wishes, etc. :)
---------------------------

Title: Sometimes the best dreams...
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the I've Got Sunshine Kit by Connie Prince.
Template from the 12x12 Singles Template Pack by Connie Prince.
Photo by me.
Fonts: Witched
_______________________

Title: Micaila - 1st Birthday
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Let's Celebrate Kit by Connie Prince.
Template from the Gracie Album Template Pack by Connie Prince.
Photo by Sears Portraits.
Fonts: DJ Spiffy

--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I shoulda stopped by, but didn't think there would be an update on ya! Your dad is fantastic!!! Glad to hear that surgery was a success.... now lay down, take your meds, and get better!!! It has got to be a relief... Love ya babe! {{HUGS}}