Saturday, August 9, 2008

My First DigiDare!

If you've been around since the beginning of the year you know how much I love challenges! I haven't been able to complete very many in the last few months, but now I'm hooked up with The Digi Dares! I was never quite sure where they were located, but thank heavens for Facebook! LOL

Title: 'Da Tube Man
Photobucket
Credits:
Paper and border from the King's Carnival Paper Pack by Kristine of WenchdGraphix.
Jeweled brads from the Button O' Bling Pack by Kristine of WenchdGraphix.
Glitter splotch by Kristine of WenchdGraphix from the May Collab by WenchdGraphix & Carjazi Scraps.
Photos by me.
Fonts: Jamie

LO completes Digi Dare #95.

Gotta' run! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one Cate....left it some love in the garden too!!! Have a great day sweetie!!!

Kristine said...

Oh I love it Cate!!!! Brendan looks like he's quite the water rat!!!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Poppin in to say hi! Great page. Glad you were able to track down the Digi Dares. I'd say that challenges were second only to your CT work. How many are you on now? hehe

Have a great day!