Friday, August 24, 2007

Random Ramblings...

LOL Well, another restless night. I had so many things to type in here at 5:30am that I had trouble getting back to sleep, and darned if I can remember them now!

Brenden woke me up a couple of times last night crying - in his sleep. The ragged, desperate crying he normally reserves for when he gets into trouble - only this time he wasn't even awake. When I got to him both kids were sleeping UNDER his bed! I had to straddle the bed to get him out from under it in order to comfort him back to sleep...

And, then there's Micaila... who decided 6am was a GREAT time to wake up! My kids don't normally wake up 'til sometime between 7:30am and 8:30am so this was not a welcome change especially as I didn't go to sleep until 11:30pm last night. Anyway, I'm off now to try to get all my morning items checked off the to do list before I leave for work. No boss again today! YEAH!!

Here area couple of photos Dad caught while at the zoo with the kids on Monday...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: