Friday, August 24, 2007

Sondra tagged me a while back, but I didn't have a blog to answer in. So, I figured I'd better do it now that I have one!

1. regular or diet soda: diet

2. salt or pepper: salt - definitely salt! DD will tell you that pepper makes Mommy sneeze!

3. hot or cold weather: Cold if I have to choose.

4. dogs or cats: both!

5. dieting or exercise: Right... Now you were saying?!?!

6. cooking or doing dishes: Uhg! Housework...

7. sleeping or shopping: Shopping for sure. It is on someone else's $$, right?

8. Red Lobster or Outback Steakhouse: Outback - I hate seafood.

9. classical or hip hop music: Ewww - Hard rock all the way!

10. dancing or playing sports: dancing

11. back rub or foot rub: foot

12. fruits or vegetables: vegetables - unless it is fresh fruit salad

13. Grey’s Anatomy or House: Neither - Bones

14. coffee or tea: Can't stand either

15. curling up with a good book or a night out on the town: The town as long as someone else is payin'! LOL

16. straight or curly hair: I have straight. I have always longed for curly, and perms don't work so well anymore...

17. skirts or shorts: shorts

18. burgers/hotdogs or chinese food: chinese

19. vacationing in Switzerland or Mexico: Mexico I guess. At least I'd have a shot at knowing what is being said about me! :D

20. sports car or SUV: Dream car is a '69 Camaro


I tag JulieK and Pamela!

No comments: