Sunday, August 26, 2007

Yeah! Another of my creations...

is being offered as a freebie by Pamela! I created a September Desktop QP for your pc using her School Kit - Parts 1, 2, & 3 also currently available as freebies on her blog - and she's putting it up today! All papers by Pamela and calendar by me using Candara font. Stop by to snag it, and leave some love: http://princesspamela.typepad.com/ This is actually the 2nd version 'cause I had a brain fart on the 1st version, and used another designer's calendar. DOH! But, I like this version better anyway! :D

I learned something new this morning! I've learned how to create alphas to match any kit I'm using in PS! It was a great tutorial over at Everyday Digital Scrapbooking. I tried to adapt it to PSP, but didn't have much luck. :( I'll have to keep trying in PSP, and post a tutorial when I figure it out! ;)

I only finished 1 other LO last night. I need to go work on my to do list for the day. Only having 1 day off work a week is a killer sometimes...

For Sondra's CT:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers, ribbon, brad & overlay from Pressed Flowers kit by Sondra Teer of sondra-scraps.com.
Fonts: Bilbo-hand-Bold; BatikDayakFont
Journaling reads:
luna moths actually have very short life spans as they have no mouths to eat with. in june 2006 we had several of them show up within a 2 weeks period.

No comments: