Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Quick note...

Mornin'! Well, the cats were good. BTW - we take them in carriers! Not loose! LOL We picked up the car. Not on the way home as we'd hoped because it was blocked in, but last night. Had them move it, and lock the keys in it. It started fine - ran like it always did... About a 1/4 mile up the road it started running a little funny, and by the time I was 3/4 of the way home I think it was down to 2 cylanders firing again... It's only about 1-1.5 miles from the garage to my house... It sounded so horrible by the time I got to my house I wanted to cry.

I ended up taking the day "off". I didn't do the taxes as I should have, and I didn't get any CT work done. I was just tired. When I got home from Gouverneur with Dad and the kids I fell asleep on the sofa, and had a 3 hr nap. I just needed a break. Period.

I finished this before work this morning:

Title: Daddy's Little Girl
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Family Love kit by Kutnkudly Kreations.
Photo by my SIL, Marcy.
Fonts: DJB CT's Rock

Gotta' run 'cause I'm at work! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THat would have worn me out too!!! Great layout....{{HUGS}} see you tomorrow!! :)

AfriDigiDiva said...

Beautiful layout! I'm tired just reading what you went through!

gabs-art said...

beautiful layout

Anonymous said...

Super layout - hope you have a great day!

DawnMarch said...

What a pretty layout! Love the blend.

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Poppin in to say hi. Hope things are going a bit smoother. Love the new LO.

**sprayin lysol so you don't get sick**