Tuesday, June 17, 2008

2 more LOs...

Title: Elegance
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers from the Pink Chocolat Paper Pack by Kate McClellan of Purple Paper Flowers. (One set at 42% opacity.)
Paper strips, bracket, and flower from the Hatbox Kit by Kate McClellan of Purple Paper Flowers.
Script run on photo: Soft Sepia by Heather Manning Designs of Purple Paper Flowers.
Photo by my dad.
Fonts: CK Heritage
______________________________

Title: Backyard Diva
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers,alpha, and elements from the Strawberry Mint Chip Kit by Heather Manning Designs of Purple Paper Flowers & Robin Gough.
Script run on photos: Soft Wash by Heather Manning Designs of Purple Paper Flowers. (I used scripted photo as overlay to reduce sunburn and also changed hue on my tank top.)
Photos by me.
Fonts: CK Frolic

See the bulge on the left side of my face? (Well, the right side the way you look at it...)That would be why you almost never see a pic of me from the front. I have a parotid tumor on the left side of my face which adds at least 10 lbs to the way I look...

Anywho - got to run! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

:)

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Hiya Cate!!! Love the layouts!!!!Love how Brendan hams it up in every picture!!!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Just poppin in to say hi and catch up on everything. Sorry to hear about the burns. Lidocane works great, but you've probably already peeled, I'm so far behind. All your layouts look great. I've missplaced my mojo again. If you find it, let me know. lol

Have a great tomorrow.