Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just a quick hi...

I'm still here. Had to work normal hours plus a prom on Saturday so not much time to do anything, and I've had some minor health issues causing me pain. NOTHING serious - just annoying, and as usual for me first-time issues. The only re-occuring issues I tend to have are ear/sinus infections, and knock-on-wood, I haven't had either of those in a couple of years.

Title: Timeless Beauty
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers, jeweled ribbon, frames, and flower from the Maybel Collab by the Purple Paper Flower Design Team.
Overlay from Age Your Photos Overlays by Kryss Bourque of Purple Paper Flowers.
Template to "cut" paper from the 12x12 Matt Templates by Candice Wong of Purple Paper Flowers.
Staple with shadow by Rachel Martin from the Simple Goodness Collab.
Little Black Alpha by Krystal Hartley.
Photo by my dad.
Fonts: Freebooter Script

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Have a great day Cate!!!!