Tuesday, December 4, 2007

100 POSTS!!!

Today marks the day... I've posted 100 times so far! I've made some pretty great friends during those 3.5 months, and found lots of new sites to visit! Thanks for being part of my digi-world!
-----------------

On the homefront -we've gotten PLENTY of snow in the last 24 hrs... The boss got his birthday wish! LOL There's probably no more than 5 inches of fluffy snow out there, but I'd be happier with none. The boss skis so he's happier than a clam any time there's snow happening...
-----------------

Title: Merry "Cat"-mas!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Wonderful Tidings Kit by Penny Springmann available at Penny's Miscellany.
Fonts: Note This; TanglewoodTales
------------------


Not much else to say this morning, and plenty to do before I run out the door... Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

5 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Congrat on 100!!! That's so cool. We're supposed to get our first measurable snow tonight. Are you sure you would rather get it. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo on the 100 posts!

Great layout! And I love the new one you did for me!

Have an awesome day Cate!

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

What a cute kitty!! Congrats on the 100 posts

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Blinky Angel Pants huh? Too funny. I snagged it from Andrea.

Azrood said...

Happy 100th post!!! That's fantastic!!!