Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Photo Mosaic

I found the directions for this on Heidi of W&W Blog... Answer the questions below, and use your answer to do a search on Flickr here. Then grab the URL from any photo on the 1st page of your search returns and plug it into the Mosaic Maker here. Choose a format for your mosaic, and viola!

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your nickname.


My Answers:
1. Cate
2. Taco Salad
3. Cazenovia (College had to be left off to get pictures of anything other than Orientation activities)
4. Blue
5. Vin Diesel
6. Dirty Girlscout
7. Hawaii
8. Chocolate (anything! LOL)
9. An artist
10. My kids
11. Strong
12. Slash


Photobucket

My mosaic credits:
1. For Cate*, 2. taco salad, meet Flickr. Flickr, meet taco salad., 3. Afternoon Clouds, Lake Cazenovia, 4. On Holiday., 5. Vin Diesel 2, 6. dirty girlscout, 7. Sunset Beach, 8. 14th August 2007 / Day 226, 9. 14th August 2007 / Day 226, 10. bless from above, 11. Sumatran Tiger ; bathing, 12. my idol

Oops! I just realized the URL for my artist answer didn't paste over correctly... Oh well, I've wasted enough time with this for the morning. I'll go back and fix it some other time. :)

--

3 comments:

Intense Magic said...

That's too cool! Might have to give that a try today! Have a great Sunday!

Intense Magic said...

Just to give you something else to do LOL there's a challenge for you on my 365 blog http://intensemagicsproject365.blogspot.com

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

That looks so cool Cate!!!! Or should I call you Slash? lol

Hope you had a great weekend!