Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Photo session!

The kids are getting their pictures taken at work today! Dad's been talking about getting a "cowboy" session done pretty much since Brenden was born 'cause he's Grampa's Little Cowboy... Costumes are at work, hobby horses are going with us, and Grampa was trying to find some six shooters last night... This may prove to be a really cheesy sitting!! LOL

I've got 3 LOs to share 'cause I'm cheating a little by sharing the one with stuff that isn't available until tonight, but maybe that will make you want to stalk the store??? :D

Title: My Happy Girl
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers, alpha, and elements from the With My Eyes Kit by JanaM Designs available at The DigiChick. (as of tonight)
Photos by me.
Fonts: PIG; Nyala
_____________________________

Title: Fun Lazy Day
Photobucket
Credits:
Paper and elements from the Retro Jungle Kit by Kiki Halbert Designs available at Scrapbook-Elements.
Photo by my BFF, Kam.
Fonts: Vintage Typewriter
_____________________________

Title: Moonlight Serenade
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from The Love Affair Kit by Royanna Fritschmann, Studio Ra.
Photos by me.
Fonts: FG Cathie's Hand
_____________________________

Gotta' run! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

:)

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh I can JUST picture Mr Man with his six shooters....LOL

Love all teh LO's Cate. Micaila certainly is a happy clam!! :D

gabs-art said...

beautiful pages