Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So not everything...

got done. Big surprise, right?!? LOL I didn't even have the energy to look at the taxes. And, there's still 1 load of dishes for today. So overall I think I got a lot done. I did finish 1 LO yesterday, and another this morning. The Valentine kit review will have to wait at least 1 more day 'cause I just didn't have the time to gather info. :P

Title: Project365 - Month 1
Photobucket
Credits:
Background, template, topper tag, and title from the Life 365 BIY Monthly Summary by Gina Marie Huff of Weeds & Wildflowers. (added color at 50% opacity to clear title)
Buttons and stitch from the Bunches of Buttons Freebie by Heidi Williams of Weeds & Wildflowers.
Paper used on blank days from the Shabby Cottage Kit by Patricia Christensen of Weeds & Wildflowers.
Word art from the Wildflowers Wordart Freebie by Gina Marie Huff, Heidi Williams, & Patricia Christensen of Weeds & Wildflowers.
Bird from the Tweets1 Freebie by Patricia Christensen of Weeds & Wildflowers.
Photos by me.
Fonts: Guilty; FG Cheryl

I feel like such a tool! I missed the part of the directions at W&W where the LO must contain at least 75% W&W product to be eligible for the weekly goodie.. DOH! So I spent most of yesterday's scrapping time finishing this LO in the hopes that it would count as it does contain photos from within the last 7 days... We'll see! LOL
_____________________________

Title: Have a Heart
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Have A Heart Mini Kit by Royanna Fritschmann, Studio Ra - part of the Divine Digital Charity Collaboration for Heart & Organ Donor Programs.
Photo by my dad.
Fonts: GE Zebra Script (one type layer set at 48% opacity)
_____________________________

I hate to post and run, but gotta' grab a shower & get to work! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

:)

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hiya Cate,

You did get alot done!!! LOL!! Today is one of those days for me I think....

Have a good one!