Sunday, January 11, 2009

Project365 - well almost!

Not that I won't be sharing the layouts here as well, but I've started a P365 (almost) blog to keep my photos and LOs for that project in. You can visit it by clicking the link to the right, or here. I made the header using some of my favorite pics from last year. I meant to try P365 in 2008, but life got in the way so I figure having a blog just for that makes me a little more accountable this year! LOL

I also have one LO to share. I'd have 2, but the second doesn't seem to want a title and that's annoying the devil out of me! :)

Title: The wonder of Fall...
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Allie's Moose Kit by Tracy King of Urban Dragon Designs.
Photo by my dad.
Fonts: akaFrivolity

Don't forget to check out the sales I have going on at my two stores through Jan 31st! More details are posted here and here.

Gotta run! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

:)

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Hiya Cate!

Love the shots on the 365 blog!!!!

Hope you arent snowed in!
Hugs!

Charlie's Nana said...

Had to laugh about your 2nd layout not wanting a title. I often send my not complete layout to my daughter via email and she helps me put title and/or journaling on them.
I'm wondering if it is too late to get involved in a 365 Project.

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

That page is gorgeous!!!!

And I still to this day can't figure out how you find the time and energy to do so many great pages all the time. And now the 365 project too. You still amaze me.

Hope it's not too cold up there. Stay warm!