Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A quick LO...

I woke up to an IM from Nicole Seitler thanking me for making her day by naming her as one of my favorite designers in a thread at DST. Soooo,... she made my day by giving me a RAK! LOL

I got her December Grab Bag which was still up this morning and Party Hat as I hadn't managed to snag all the pieces during her blog party last year. Then I came up with this...

Title: Sweet
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers, acrylic swish, & frame from the Party Hat Kit by Sugarplum Paperie.
Flower and flowers with jewel swish from Holiday Glitz by Sugarplum Paperie.
Glittered swish & floral stem from The Sweetest Thing Kit by Sugarplum Paperie.
Word stamp from the Tough Stuff Kit by Sugarplum Paperie.
Alpha from Cardboard Sticker Alpha by Sugarplum Paperie.
Photo by me.

I managed to use all the products except the Holiday Wrappers Paper Pack. I'll get to that soon! THANKS SO MUCH, NICOLE!!

:)

3 comments:

Nicole Seitler said...

You are so welcome! I hope you enjoy using all your goodies! :D

Intense Magic said...

That is a fabulous layout!! I need to check out her stuff...It looks fabulous!!

Unknown said...

Cate,
Little by little, I am feeling better. It would be hard to get into an exercise program where you live! The only exercise I would get is staying warm! I hope your BS stabalizes soon!