Friday, January 2, 2009

Starting the new year with a bang!

Or, ummm... something like that! LOL Actually Dad grabbed 3 movies for us to watch, and I ended up falling asleep during the second one at about ummm... 8:30pm! LOL To be honest I've never been one for needing to see the ball drop anyway.

But, I did manage to get 2 LOs completed yesterday, and finished a 3rd this morning before work! The first two are for my guest gig this month with... Kiki Halbert Designs!! :)

Title: my ray of sunshine
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Flutterby Kit by Kiki Halbert Designs available at Scrapbook Elements as of Jan 4th.
Photo by my dad. (I did do a b&w overlay on this photo, and then erase out her eyes at 100% and her face at 20% opacity to allow some color back in.)
Fonts: Wishsong
_______________________

Title: Golden Moments
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Flutterby Kit by Kiki Halbert Designs available at Scrapbook Elements as of Jan 4th.
Photo by me.
Fonts: Wishsong
_______________________

Title: Jaylin - What'd you say???
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Freak Out Kit by April Staker of DigiApe Designs.
Photo by her maternal aunt, Jamie.
Fonts: Year2000Boogie
_______________________

If you didn't swing by yesterday don't forget to check out yesterday's post! I have a sale going on at DSG for the month of January - 50% off Snowy PaperPack. I am setting up a sale at WenchdGrafix with 34% off all Personal Use Templates so watch for that!

I did just get some sad news... Robyn Gough has switched stores because she got an awesome offer - which makes me VERY happy for her... Unfortunately, it also means she has to disband her CT as the new store doesn't have personal CTs - only a storewide CT. You can now find her at Digital Scrapbook Place, and I wish her all the best!

Gotta' run!

--

7 comments:

Agnieszka(AgaP) said...

LOL! What a wonderful beginning of a New Year! I haven't watched anything, I haven't scrapped but I took some photos ;-D
Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts Cate!! have a great weekend... :) {{HUGS}}

Karenheckyeah Digital Designs said...

I love your work!

Intense Magic said...

Love your layouts!! they are always so awesome!! Hugs to you!! Hope you have a fantastic new year!

Magdalena (m2m) said...

Great LOs!!!
Happy New Year :)

Angie said...

Great layout!!!! Have a great weekend

Zippizip said...

Great Layouts! I love the picture on the Ray of Sunshine. I'm amazing at the staying power of our kids on New Years Eve. I knocked off at 12:30 am. My two oldest made it till 3 am but my youngest (9 years old) greeted my when I woke up at 6 am! Up all night!
have a Happy new Year

Stan at Scrappers Workshop
www.scrappersworkshop.com