Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Humpday...

Well, it snowed again overnight after raining on and off all day yesterday... We had some pretty bad fog on the drive home because of it. Gotta' go shovel more crud to get out of the drive this morning. At least my car was parked towards the end of the drive so I don't have to shovel the whole thing to get out...
-------------

I have the two LOs from yesterday to share, but I didn't do any more last night. I just wasn't feeling scrappy. I really just wanted to crawl into bed 'cause with both kids sick I've gotten almost no sleep in 3 nights now. (At least this morning Micaila woke up as her normal happy self instead of whiny/crying wench...) Instead of scrapping I downloaded kits for some of my CTs so I should be able to kick some hiney when I get scrapping again. All these new goodies to play with!

Which leads me to my next question... For any of you who are designers... If I have Commercial Use overlays that I have purchased, and use them to create digi papers (jpeg format) according to the terms of use I should be able to resell those papers, right? What if I decided to donate the papers? Does that break TOU? I'm working on the sample books at work that I talked about yesterday, and the boss hasn't purchased any paper packs/kits yet because he wants to get an idea of the look first. I thought maybe this would be a way around the issue for the time being... BUT, I don't want to break TOU. Neither my boss or the client would get the overlay file. Boss would only get the flattened jpeg paper, and client would only get print-out. (We are a small business - only 4 of us in the office! LOL) Any input?
-------------

Title: 5 Websites I Visit All the Time
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Punk Princess kit by Miracle's Momma Designs available at Elemental Scraps.
Fonts: CK Scratchbox

LO completes challenge 31 of 50 for My 5s at Divine Digital.
_______________________________

Title: A Friend Is...
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers from the Sunny Side Up Paper Pack and Addon by Miracle's Momma Designs available at Elemental Scraps. (Addon available on her blog.)
Flowers and gem from the Punk Princess kit by Miracle's Momma Designs available at Elemental Scraps. (Gem re-colored.)
YIR 2007 Template by Miracle's Momma Designs available on her blog.
Stitches by Natali.
Photos by me.
Fonts: CK Stylish Black; CK Tea Party

LO completes the Feb 4th ES Blog Challenge -late, but done! LOL
-------------

Gotta' go shovel and shower! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great layouts. TOU can be confusing and messy sometimes.

Mojo said...

Love the websites you visit page , cool idea.