Thursday, February 7, 2008

TY!

Thank you, ladies for your well wishes. Updates can be found at Kam's MySpace page and MySpace blog. Teresia is fighting so there is hope. Kam is trying to get temp custody of the kids so there is some stability for them during this trying time.
-----------------------

I had big plans for this morning, but instead I am running on 4 hrs of interrupted sleep. (Brenden had seemed to get better, and now has a fever again...) AND, Mother Nature decided we needed yet more white crud. So I need to go get my lunch together, do dishes, get laundry started, and shovel before I leave for work... no LOs again this morning.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Glad to hears she's fighting.....the family must be so frightened...anything I can do just holler...


Ummmm...why are YOU shovelling?