Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Unexpected call...

So, I've been working at Burns Photography for just shy of a year - March 15th to be exact. I'm one of those people who doesn't look for a job if I have one. Bad in today's market I know - but the truth. So, you can imagine my surprise when I received a call yesterday morning while picking up my order at McDonald's from a local company looking for a Graphic Designer!!! They had a copy of my resume I'd posted last February. It may go no where, but it was kind of cool. I've dug out my college portfolio just in case...
-----------------

I haven't had any further updates from Kam so I assume Teresia's still fighting...
-----------------

I have 1 LO to share 'cause PSP was going extremely slow - file must have been huge in layers...

Title: Beloved
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from Julie Lipgloss kit by Kristine of WenchdGrafix.
Photo by my brother, Blayne.
Fonts: CK Tea Party
-----------------

Gotta' get going for work! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

OMG Cate!!!! What a gorgeous little face!!! Love the layout!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Here's to hoping!!!! That would be so awesome for you. I pray it works out.

Love your new lo. She's adorable!

Hope tonight you get PSP working. You should get that PSE installed. hehehe

Shannon said...

Fabulous LO! I love it!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed ans send a few prayers up for the new opportunity and for Kam and Teresia!!! There must be something in cyber-land, my PS is slow too!