Saturday, February 9, 2008

A LO and a Reminder!

So I found a "sketch" challenge yesterday that is really more of a template challenge, but either way it worked REALLY well with what I had in mind for Micaila's cake photo and Julie's Birthday Girl kit so I managed to get a LO done last night when I got home! Yeah!

Title: Blow'em Out!
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Birthday Girl kit by Julie Kelley Designs available at Scrapbook Elements.
Template by Karah Fredricks of Blue Flombingo.
Photo by me.
Fonts: CK Typist

LO completes the February Sketch Challenge on Karah's Blog at Blue Flombingo.
-------------

I also wanted to remind you about the Love Song Challenge we have going on over at Heather's CT Blog! Only a little under a week left to enter, and there are some pretty cool prizes!

Photobucket

Come join in the fun!
-------------

Not much else to report this morning... Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

6 comments:

Lisa Joy said...

That layout is so cute!
Fun contest

Kelly T. said...

Love what you did with Karah's template. The way you did the photo is great!

Robin L said...

Great lo and thanks for the info on contest.

Heather said...

Great layout Kate!

I hope your feeling better! Man, you passed it to me! LOL

Shannon said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling icky and having to shovel snow! Hope you feel better soon! *Sprays Lysol and tells the kids to let you rest* :)

Melanie aka Mom_of_5 said...

Love the colors inyour layout!