Friday, February 8, 2008

Really late...

Boss went to lunch so I can post this quick... I'm sick. Yup - I finally caught whatever the kids were dealing with. I'd really like to be in bed right now, but I don't get paid time off 'til I've been here 12 months, and that isn't 'til March 15th. So, I'm hoping to hold off the worst of it 'til Sunday when maybe I can get a really LONG nap while Dad's at the house...

You know I been feeling like a slug, and mentally beating myself up (a very little bit) because I hadn't gotten any LOs done in 3 days... AT HOME!! I've created 14 papers, 13 pages, and 2 more templates (would be 15 pages if I was working faster today) at work. No wonder I have nothing left when I get home! LOL These pages are very, VERY simple though - just photos and papers and a quote on most. I think this is harder for me then when I have embellies...

But, I did get another My Fives LO done this morning before I ran out the door...

Title: 5 Things in My Purse
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Patty's Warm Hug kit by Boyerville Scraps available at DSO.
Fonts: Coaster; Comic Sans

I can't think of what else I might have to say 'cause my head's fuzzy.

Thanks for stopping by, and try to have a great day!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Aw sweety...it sucks being sick...

I hope you're feeling better soon..

sending chicken soup and hugs your way......
xoxo
{{Cate}}

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Sending lots of Jewish pennicillen your way. I'd send hugs but I can't afford to get sick either. I'm sorry you feel yucky. I hope it will pass soon.

When you get a chance, go ahead and just link your lo to the blog. We need to get some people participating in this thing.

Hope you get some time to scrap for yourself this weekend.

Feel better!