Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Can someone turn off the snow???

Personally I believe we got about 8-12 inches yesterday at my house, but the official number is 6 inches. Of course that is recorded at an airport about 20 miles from my house... The weather forecast states we should have 0% chance of snow through Sunday... I'm not holding my breath though.
--------------

I managed to complete two LOs yesterday. I had hoped to get much more done, but instead of scrapping I ended up devoting more time to mundane things like two loads of dishes, two loads of laundry, marshalling movies and fights between the kids, and 3-20 minute snow shoveling sessions... that's before dinner at which point I was ready for a shower and bed! We watched Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer during/after dinner. I missed the majority of the middle due to my stomach not being happy that I hadn't eaten much earlier in the day, but what I saw was pretty darn good! It kept Mike awake, and he wasn't feeling well either.
--------------

Title: C Is For...
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the All About The Alphabet Kit by Christina Wall Designs available at Gotta Pixel.
Fonts: FG Cathie's Hand
_________________________

Title: So Expressive
Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Rustic Love kit by One Scrappy Mom available at Elemental-Scraps. (Journal box was altered by removing the lines to create a frame.)
Fonts: Brankovic (Dafont.com)

LO completes the Jan 2008 Font/Frame/Foto Challenge at DSG.
------------------

I completed my list of January Challenges as best I could yesterday, but some weren't uploaded as it was the 1st of January. So, I will be attempting somewhere between 27 & 32 challenges depending on what gets posted that was missing! 1 down...

Gotta' run before the boss gets back from lunch!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

4 comments:

Gabi said...

Lol, it's the same with the snow over here in Canada. I think we have to wait few more weeks and than it will be fine :)
Great layouts!
Have a wonderful day!
Gabi

MizAmyLou said...

HEY! Send some of that snow here! We are having an unseasonably warm winter and frankly I am tired of it! lol I would gladly take somesnow. I LOVe your layaouts. Hope you have a good evening.

Unknown said...

Wish I had some of your snow - we drove 55 miles to find enough for the kids to do a little sledding on New Years day.

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Sorry I missed this yesterday. Everytime I checked, nothing new. Great layouts. Sorry bout the snow. We got about 2 inches and I can't tell you how overjoyed I was when I pulled into the driveway and Shannon was out shoveling. Sometimes I wonder where my real man is at, this just aint him. lol.
Have a good day today and I'll check back for todays post.