Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My thanks and a huge sale!

Thanks to all of you wonderful ladies who sent me wishes for my birthday! I had 2 more emails waiting when I got home with more freebies in them, and a card from Diane on her blog, and an email from Kat with some eye candy!

For the most part it was good... I was out of the house with Dad & the kids from about 10am-6:30pm... Dad took us to lunch at Ponderosa. I also stopped at Michael's, and spent the money my FIL sent for my birthday on some digital CDs that were clearance for more than 50% off, and TRIED to grab some 8x8 Shutterfly book coupons clearance at Target, but my store only had keychain and mug coupons left... Then we stopped by my sister's house, and she layered my hair for me - not super-short this time! lol (For those who don't know the last time I let her near my hair was May 2006 when she got distracted, and whacked off a HUGE amount. My hair hadn't been that short since I was 5...) Of course, it started snowing pretty bad while we were at her house so the 15 minute drive home took over a 1/2 hour because it is all back roads... LOL When I got home did dishes while dinner was cooking, and then did "cake" with Dad and the kids...

Needless to say I didn't get any LOs done yesterday, but I am hoping to get 1 done before I run out the door...
----------------

Pillowgirl is having a HUGE sale!
Photobucket

For more information click here.
----------------

Not much else is new this morning, and I have some things to get done here before I run out the door so I'm off!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

9 comments:

Robin L said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like a nice day besides the snow. Thanks for the sale info. I hope you have a wonderful day.

BHo said...

No luck for me at Target either....again, just keychains. Happy Belated Birthday!

Kos med papir og saks said...

happy belated birthday from me too. seems that you have a wonderful birthday.

have a nice day

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Glad you had a wonderful day. I can check my Target again, but they mostly had 8 X 11 and mugs. Let me know.

Are you buried under all the snow? Bummer.

Enjoy your day.

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a good birthday! I didn't know Target had Shutterfly coupons, where have I been???

I love Pillowgirl. She's so sweet!

Have a great day Cate!

Kristine said...

Glad you had a nice birthday...we are having a snow storm now...mostly high winds blowing it where we don't want it....

I've never been to a Target...Apparently I lead a sheltered life...LMAO

Heather Thomas - advocate for change said...

happy belated! I didn't know that Target had shutterfly coupons!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Poppin in before work to say hello since I can't while at work. I'll be runnin to Target at lunch so I'll drop you an email if my luck is good.