Thursday, January 3, 2008

Gettin' back in the groove...

Well, I managed to get two LOs done between getting home and bed time last night! And, let me specify that was after spending a 1/2 hr shoveling my way INTO my driveway...

Dad got a cake on clearance so we could do abirthday cake for Micaila nd me while Kol is here. Oh! I forgot to mention my brother, Kolby, is up for a few days from NC!! He spent the night last night.
-----------------------

Title: Dear Santa
Photobucket
Credits:
Paper and elements from the Belive kit by Snowsmoon of Digital Scrap Garden.
Photos by ?.
Fonts: Island of the Misfit Toys
________________________________

Title: Snowy Wonders
Photobucket
Credits:
Paper and overlay from the Denim & Dust Kit 2 by Kara Jones of K-Joi Studios.
Frame from the Denim Frame-ups by Kara Jones of K-Joi Studios.
Photos by me.
Fonts: MA Sexy

LO completes the Jan 2008 Photo Challenge at DSG.
------------

Gotta' run to work...

Thanks fors topping by, and have a great day!

7 comments:

Curdie said...

I'm way too slow to do 2 LOs in one night. Good for you. Snowy Wonders is lovely.

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Beautiful layouts as always! The little one looks like she's growing so fast. I hope you get to see her soon. (hugs)
I'll try to send you a heat wave, but I don't think that'll happen anytime soon. Hang in there only 169 days til the first day of Summer.

Azrood said...

Woo-hoo! That's great that you got some scrap time in! Your layouts are lovely. Hope you have less shoveling to do today. :)

flattsgurl said...

Hi Cate!

Thank you for the comment this morning. :)

You layouts are beautiful as well. It sounds like you have had quite the work out with all the snow. LOL It's not much fun is it? I live about 30-40 minutes south of Watertown (just outside of Lowville). So we really aren't that far apart. How crazy! It's great to meet someone so close that has very similar interest as mine. :) I saw that you are a photographers assistant and photography is a passion of mine...right up there with digiscrapping. LOL Well it is great to "meet" you. :) Hopefully the snow has stopped for alittle bit...now if we can just get some warmer temps. YIKES!! LOL

gabs-art said...

great you have scrap time! I love it!

marnie4two said...

Lovely layouts! I always love my scrap time. Good for you!

Barb said...

BEautiful layouts!