Monday, January 14, 2008

It's snowing... :(

Not much else to report this morning... I didn't feel very scrappy yesterday so I watched Ratatouille and Spiderman 3 with Dad and the kids. Then played Spyro for about an hour, and then made a quick and simple dinner of sandwiches, rice and corn...
-----------------

This morning I've gotten the garbage to the curb, gotten the kids breakfast, cleaned up the toys in Brenden's room, and made myself cocoa. I am avoiding the pile of dishes like the plague... I did 1 large load yesterday, but that didn't clean it all up... and then of course we used more dishes...

I'm not getting paid in any way to say this, but Land O' Lakes Cocoa RAWKS!!! I discovered it when I lived on Long Island, and the Mint and Raspberry flavors quickly becames favs... This winter I found a new flavor - Butterscotch! YUM!!!!
------------------

Well, I prob should get to that pile of dishes so I won't feel so guilty while I'm scrapping... I'm hoping to get 3-4 pages done today.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

PS-I completely blame this one on Kristine...

Your Stripper Song Is
Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard

"Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on
Livin' like a lover with a radar phone
Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp
Demolition woman, can I be your man?"

Break out the baby oil, you rock it old school.

4 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

I wondered if you were getting any of that snow they were talking about on the Today show. So sorry. At least you're off today. Stay warm and toasty with that hot cocco. I love the raspberry. Have fun and scrap for me too. lol

Kristine said...

Hee Hee....I'll take teh blame! LOL

Another lifetime ago, a friend of mine stripped and this song was one of her numbers....LMAO

No snow here but they are calling for it. I cant see it staying though...the ground is too soggy from weeks of rain...trade ya!!

Molly said...

Enjoy that snow, Cate...cause I am not getting any and sometimes I really miss it! :D

flattsgurl said...

Awww sorry that you got some more of that great white fluffy stuff. LOL We got some too, but not much. My daughter was just all upset this past weekend because she thought winter was over and she hadn't been able to go out and play in it much. I was like "umm...sweetheart...we are barely even into winter." ROFL I hope you stayed warm today though. That cocoa sounds yummy!! I will have to check that out the next time I go shopping. :)

Oh and things eventually got better last night. Thank you for the reply and the hugs. I needed it. :) With my oldest (Brooke) back at school today it was much quieter. :)

((hugs))