Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Catch-up Post...

So for those who were interested here is the paper spread Icompleted yesterday morning:
Photobucket
Credits:
Paper by BG - Pheobe line.
Cardstock by Bazzill.
Acrylic stamps by Autumn Leaves - Rhonna Farrer.
"Stems" made with brown Sharpie pen.
Green metal frames by Making Memories.
Word clips by Around the Block.
Ribbon by Bobbin Ribbon.
Dragonfly buttons, metal dragonfly, and butterfly jewels by unknown.
I inked the frames and the paper edges with brown ink.
-----------------

I have pictures from Micaila's cake and presents Tuesday night. She went around yesterday telling everyone, "Today's the VERY first day I'm 5!" LOL

Photobucket
A fairy doll from Grandma. (She got 3 or 4 from Grandma!)

Photobucket
A t-shirt from Aunt Cindy & Uncle Kevin...

Photobucket
Her "Cinderella" cake.

Photobucket
Blowin' out the candles!
------------------------

And, from the drive in to work yesterday...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Don't know that those really show how nasty it was as I (obviously) had my hands full with driving during the worst parts...

Bill still has my car because... He got a used altenator, installed it, and... EXACTLY duplicated my issues from the morning drive! On an up note he now knows I wasn't exaggerating or crazy! So then he got a NEW altenator and installed it... now my headlights flux brighter and dimmer while the car idles. So he's now trying to track down a wiring issue...
--------------------

For those of you who don't know, and MIGHT be interested... Today is the last day you can purchase a 30-day subscription to Atomic Cupcake. They have actions for PS 7, CS, CS2 & CS3, and PSE 4 & 5 (6 with conversion). They also have kits for those who don't use PS or PSE. I've never gone there because I use PSP XI, but I got PSE 5 with my tablet and with all the raving I hear about their actions I don't want to miss out so I'm using the birthday money from my Mom and FIL to purchase the 30-day everything subscription for $29.95. That lets me download any kits/elements AND any actions currently available on their site as well as any new ones they post during the next 30 days... approx $700 of items! You can also get just the kits/elements for $15.95 or just the actions for $19.95. Starting tomorrow everything is individually priced... And, no - I have no affliliation with them...
--------------------
I've taken on another CT... Miracle's Momma Designs at ES! And, agreed to stay on with One Scrappy Mom full time! I'm getting anxious waiting for Meg's announcement tomorrow for her team... Hope I get at least a guest spot!

Oh! And, speaking of guest spots... Diane has decided to spread her wings, and has taken on a few of her own! Checkout her blog 'cause she's got a great contest going for one of them!
--------------------

I have no LO for you this morning, but I hope to have at least 1 tomorrow. I need to go do dishes and shower before work so I'm off!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

7 comments:

SarahG said...

What a Beutful Paper Page that you made! Happy Birthday to Micaila, what a fun age! Her cake is arorable looks like she had a Great time. UGH! I think I would not be leaving the house if thats what the roads look like.....Stay Safe.
Have a Great Day!

Leigh said...

Love that cake! My dd had one of those so many years ago! TFS! Photos are very cute! And, scary drive!

Barb said...

Such a cute cake! I bet she LOVED it. Heck, I'd love it!

Anonymous said...

What are you doing taking pictures while driving through that you crazy woman you. LOL Wow though! Great pictures!

And her cake is so dang cute! And I love what she was telling people. So cute Cate!

Congrats on the CTs!

flattsgurl said...

I hope your weather is better today. YIKES!! I know how nasty it was here and I believe that you guys had it worse up there. The wind and the snow/freezing rain was awful. Yesterday was my first day at my new job (I posted about it in my blog) and I was so scared to drive to work but it really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Phew! I'm sorry that you are having car trouble again. ((hugs)) I hope that it all gets figured out and that it isn't too expensive. *fingers crossed* Oh and happy belated birthday Micaila!! How sweet she is!! Her cake was so awesome! It looks like she had a great night with cake and presents. I love birthday's....well as long as it's not mine. ROFL

Congrats on the CT's and my fingers are crossed for you for Megs....I've been hoping for the same as well. LOL She has beautiful things. Well stay safe!! Chat more soon. :)

Kristine said...

We are supposed to be getting that crappy weather tomorrow...ugh

stay safe and warm...
{{Hugs}}
Me

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Hey girl, what's shakin. I'm way late tonight thanks to having to cook dinner. I'm workin on the CT blog challenge too. I haven't even started the DST train yet, but wanted to pop by. Great photos, looks like Micalia had a terrific cake. Em would have loved that one. Hope you have a good night! Let me know if anything good comes your way.