Friday, January 4, 2008

Fantastic Friday

Finally! I don't even care that I have to work 4 hrs tomorrow... BECAUSE... the boss is out of the office until the 15th!!! Yeah!!! He left us a to do list which will probably take us all of 2 days to complete...

----------------------

Also making me do the happy dance... Flergs is our January sponsor for SDD Digi Bytes!! I get to stop drooling over those yummy designs, and USE some!!! Here's my first LO:

Title: Sweetness
Photobucket

Credits:
Papers, elements, and alpha by Flergs from the Caramel Pudding Collab Kit by Flergs and JanaM Designs.
Script run on photo: Lighten Up by Heather Manning Designs available at PDW.
Photo by my brother, Blayne.
----------------------

Don't have much else in the way of news, and I need to get this uploaded so I'm off!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

4 comments:

flattsgurl said...

Beautiful LO. I love the layering under the photo. This picture is so sweet. :) This is a great kit isn't it? I just did a LO with it myself, and it was so much fun. :) I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy your boss not being there. :D LOL

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Woo Hoo!!! Dork dancing for you - no boss for 10 days. Love, love, love that layout. I can't wait to play with that kit this weekend. I have so many photos that I think will just work so well with it. Enjoy your day and your weekend.

Kristine said...

Woohoooooooo!!! Thanks for linkin' us up!!!! Have a great weekend!!!

Amy B. said...

Such a sweet LO. I love all the swirls and flowers. Have fun with Flergs stuff :)