Friday, November 2, 2007

1 LO...

Don't have much to say this morning. Didn't sleep well, and have some issues I need to deal with that I'd like to ignore. I did manage to get the LO from yesterday re-created this morning, but I just hung out with the family in front of the tv again last night so there's only the 1.
-------------------

Title: Halloween 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers from the Spooky Halloween Paper Pack by Julie Kelley Designs available at Divine Digital. (I scruffed up the font paper with a 25% overlay of white/brown.)
Sunshine Alpha Tag by Julie Kelley Designs available at Divine Digital.
Acrylic pumpkin & cat from the Happy Halloween Kit by Julie Kelley Designs available at Scrapbook-Elements.
Just Linda Template by Kim B Designs available on her blog. (I only used the bottom 3 layers.)Fonts: Hotel Coral Essex
-------------------

Well, hope your day goes better than mine is shaping up to go... Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

5 comments:

Erin Weed said...

Great layout and use of those trick or treating pictures! Sorry you had a rough night last night, hopefully you have a wonderful day today to compensate!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I love the layout!!!! Stop by the garden and check our trio kit!!!! Talk to you later!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful layout! I do hope your day gets better! HUGS!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

I'm sorry you're having a rough time. I feel ya. I knew all about the guest CT gig. Congrats!!! Would love to see you there full time, but then I'd have no one to RAK, lol. Take care of you!!

hugs,
me

Gina.Maria said...

Cute layout - and I like the seasonal change to the blog header. Hope your day gets better.