Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Published again!

Whoot! I got up this morning to another PM from Stacey Kluczny of 3Scrapateers asking if they could publish "Believe" in their Nov/Dec issue of 3S Scrapstyle! I'm guessing I probably won't get to see it 'til Dec or Jan, but too cool!
--------------

Last night when I got home I had PMs with GCs waiting from Diane for participating in the Lyric Challenge at OAKS!! I got the Scrap Sacks from Blythe Evans and Fantacy - lots of goodies to play with, but I'll have to get some CT work done first!
--------------

I have 6 Nov Challenges lined up so far. I haven't been over to DSO to get that list which will add 13 more... And, I have a minimum of 9 more CT LOs to do this month... It IS only the 6th so that shouldn't be a big problem, but you never know...

I finished this this morning for Julie's CT:

Title: Count Your Blessings
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Crisp Afternoon Kit by Julie Kelley Designs available soon at SBE.
Photos by me and my dad.
Fonts: Jane Austen
-----------------------

I have to stop at the Village Office on the way to work to pay the electric bill so I'd best be going. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

4 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Wow, 19 challenges and 6 more CT layouts. You're a scrappin machine. Love the lo you did for Julie's CT. Hope you enjoy your goodies. Wish I could have gotten you more.

Enjoy your day.
D.

Dawne said...

I still don't know how you do it, and what amazes me is that your creativity never seems to fail.....all of your LO's have such an original glow to them!!!! I love this one.... :) Have a great day!!!

Emma said...

Congrats on being published again and enjoy all those new goodies.

Lilach Oren said...

Your layouts are so beautiful!! you are so creative. Congrats on being published...again