Saturday, November 3, 2007

In A Slump...

Things just haven't been clicking for me this week. I'm not feeling as creative as normal, andthere is some non-sense going on personally that isn't helping. I feel bad, but I don't have a freebie for you this week. I've pretty much used up my stash, and haven't felt up to creating anything new this past week or two...
---------------------

I have 1 LO to share this morning that I created last night. I started another this morning, but don't have time to finish it before work...

Title: Sunday Slidin'
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Summer's Sunset kit by Michelle Pieters available at Gotta Pixel.
Template 4 by Pamela of Digitreats.
Photos by me and my dad.
Fonts: Jungle Juice
------------------------------

Gotta' run now! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

3 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Love, love, love that layout!
I'm sorry that things are a little down for you. I hope that you get your mojo back. There's a kit over at scrapbook-bytes to download and play with a QP. And a scavenger hunt over at OAKS. With a great kit. Maybe those would help?

Hugs,
Diane

Unknown said...

Awww, Cate, schtufff happens. We all have our down times. I know half the time I feel like a hack who has no business looking at LO's much less making one or designing, gimme a break. You LO is awesome. Buck up , camper!

Gina.Maria said...

Well, even if you're not up to creating stuff at least your scrapbooking isn't suffering. That layout is fab! Great job - especially for someone in a slump!