Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday...

Just a quick note... I am still here, but didn't get much sleep last night as you can imagine. In fact I ended up not getting up 'til 8am because of lost sleep during the night, was late running out the door, and almost late to open at work...

Last night Micaila insisted I stay with her while they were watching Shrek 3 so I couldn't play on the pc then either! LOL

So the short version is no freebie this week - so sorry. I have started work on some overlays/papers using old letters from Gram which Dad was kind enough to scan for me this past week while I was at work. So I should definitely have something for you next week.

I hope to get a LO or two done this afternoon/evening, and if all goes well at least 2 or 3 tomorrow. Connie just passed the CT members a new collab kit with Adrienne of ACM Designz which is really cute so I'm hoping to get a LO with that done today. :)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey woman! I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon! It's so hard when they are sick!

I still haven't seen Shrek 3, I've listened to it. LOL but haven't watched it.

Unknown said...

Hey, Gal! My girls have been sick too, so guess who got it worse. Yep, ME! My immune system is all outa whack, I have no idea what the heck is up with me. Jenny was throwing up a little bit last night too. How's Shrek 3? Atha has all the toys from Micky Dee's because that's what they were giving away when my mom and I drove cross country this summer.
Anyhoo, I just wanted to say hey, so HEY!