Monday, November 26, 2007

Miserable Monday

Not much sleep this weekend. By the time he got home from work on Friday Mike was sick as well. I really wish I'd been smart enough to take a nap while Dad was here yesterday, but I was too intent on trying to get ANY scrapping done... I hadn't even managed to get 1 LO done in two days which is fairly unusual for me, and was making me feel guilty because I'd just gotten a bunch of new kits from my designers again. I'd also taken on a 1-time product check assignment for BZB Designs. (A GORGEOUS winter paper pack!!)

I did managed to complete 5 LOs, but it was a battle. I tried to use a few other CT kits, and it just wasn't clicking like normal... I can normally open any kit, and see the pieces I'd like to play with - then the LO just flows from there. It wasn't working that way for me yesterday...
-----------------------------------

Title: Snow Angel
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers from Eskimo Kisses by BZB Designs available soon.
Alpha from Graph Paper Alpha by Connie Prince of DigiDiva Designs available at Gotta Pixel.
Fonts: Expletive Deleted
__________________________

Title: Grampy's Little Eskimo
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers from Eskimo Kisses by BZB Designs available soon. (One paper is used at 53% opacity as an overlay, and an 18% white overlay is over both.)
Fonts: February
__________________________

Title: A Moment To Remember
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Moments Like This Kit by Connie Prince of DigiDiva Designs available at Gotta Pixel.
Fonts: FG Chris
__________________________

Title: October Sunset
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Just Because Kit by Julie Kelley Designs available at Scrapbook-Elements. (One paper set at 26% opacity and partially erased.)
Fonts: Hootie!
__________________________

Title: Kolby the Tree Elf
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Background, ribbon, and frame from the Holly Jolly Christmas Kit Add-on by Pamela of Digitreats available on her blog.
Other papers and sequin swirl from the Holly Jolly Christmas Kit by Pamela of Digitreats available at Stone Accents Studio.
Photos by my dad.
Fonts: Island of Misfit Toys
-------------------------------

I spent most of my morning so far uploading these and a few other LOs to a bunch of my galleries. Now I need to go do dishes and take a shower before work.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

2 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

I'll bet it's easier to get lo's done when you don't have a silly online friend buggin you on Hello. lol. Thanks for the chat yesterday! Hope eveyone at your house is getting better but more importlantly that you don't get it.

Enjoy your day.

Lilbirdscrap said...

I work nights and I COMPLETELY know where you are coming from! I would rather sacrifice my sleep time than miss a day I could spend on a LO!

Sick huh!