Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday Freebie

Well, I still haven't been super-productive, but I am going to let you have the word art I used on my Falling Leaves LO earlier this week - if you want it! I'm hoping to have a QP or two for you in the next couple of weeks, and I'm thinking about working on a paper pack or overlay set using letters from Gram...

Here's a preview:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And, here's the link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/28856406/cf829447/falling_leaves_WA.html

As usual, you know the drill... Please do not host or share this link - send people here to grab the freebie, and remember to leave some love! :)
--------------------------

Here's a LO I finished this morning:

Title: Take 1 Boy...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Dirt Lovin' Kids Kit by Connie Prince of DigiDiva Designs available at Divine Digital.
Fonts: Vintage Typewriter

LO completes the Nov Shape Challenge at DSO.
-----------------------------

With all the CT kits I've gotten in the last two days I expect to be fairly busy this weekend. I want to take a leisurely shower this morning so I'm off a little earlier than usual! LOL

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

PS - Yes, Diane... It's me goofing off!

6 comments:

Amy B. said...

Cute LO! Your wordart is wonderful too! Good job.

Ryan said...

what a great LO! The first of the month with so many CT kits - it's like Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cate! Thank you for checking up on me while I was down and out, it means more to me than you know!

Beautiful word art! And I love the layout!

(((hugs)))

Unknown said...

I just noticed that SEVERAL of your posts have gone by without a hello from me! Where have I been? Bad blog friend! Today my connection was down most of the day, but I don't have an excuse for Friday. Glad to hear you are in good spirits! Love the WO, and the LO! Cheers, happy weekend!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Cate! Me again! LOL Something for you on my blog!
Heather
http://digiscrapping.net