Monday, November 5, 2007

Dreary Monday...

It's another rainy, drizzly day here. Still trying to get used to the new times... I was completely zonked at 8:30pm last night... I did finish a LO for Diane's Lyric Challenge (using Connie Prince's newest kit, Sweet Potato Pie... nothing like killing 2 birds with 1 stone! :) ) I also finished a LO for Julie's Evening Retreat Kit last night.

This morning I did 1 LARGE load of dishes (It's amazing how many dishes 1 small household can dirty in under 12hrs!), created 1 LO, got the kids breakfast, and packed my lunch and snack. Now I need to go take a shower & get out the door!
-------------------

Title: The Feelin Shows
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Sweet Potato Pie Kit by Connie Prince of DigiDiva Designs available at Divine Digital.
Lyrics by Colbie Caillat.
Photo by my dad.
Fonts: Tuna and Hot Dog on Rye

LO completes NDSD Lyric Challenge at OAKS.
____________________________

Title: 4-H Follies
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers, torn cardboard strip, flower, jewel, and button from the Evening Retreat Kit by Julie Kelley Designs available at SBE.
Chipboard arrow from the Dirt Lovin' Kids Kit by Connie Prince of DigiDiva Designs available at Divine Digital.
Photos by my dad.
Fonts: FG Augustin

Journaling:
I'm not a homebody... never have been. And, yet, when Mom decided to start a 4-H Chapter using my sister, brother, and I she signed me up for sewing, cooking, and - my only choice - arts & crafts. Thank heaven it only lasted 1 year... I take pride in anything I do though so I only got 1st and 2nd place ribbons on any of my fair entries. Those entries included: a sewn apron, a sewing kit, a macrame plant hanger, and blueberry muffins. My macrame plant hanger even went to State Fair! At 8 years old I had a red ribbon from a State Fair!!
____________________________

Title: Falling Leaves
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Paper, frame, tag, staple, and glitter from the Color Revolution - Yummy Yellow Kit by Connie Prince of DigiDiva Designs available at Divine Digital.
Overlay from the Autumn Overlay Pack by Connie Prince of DigiDiva Designs available at Divine Digital.
Fonts: FG Augustin; Mistral; Girls Are Wierd; Franklin Gothic Demi Cond
-------------------

Gotta' run! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

4 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Sorry that Monday's are so dreary. I love the lo you did for the lyric challenge, but more importantly the fact that you did one means so much to me. Thank you!

Hope your day goes better.

Anonymous said...

Awesome LO's Cate....Since I didn't see you all weekend, I can see why!!! Hope your day brightens up girl!!!

Unknown said...

Rainy poo-y monday here too.. bluck!

Love the layouts!

Unknown said...

Blah. I'm feeling drab today too. The computer is moving slow like molasses, and I somehow missed an appointment I had here at the house. Didn't hear the doorbell ring. Blah.
Here's hoping for a sparkly Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by the blog!