Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

I'm trying to get all these calendars printed before work... Back to post later! :)
----------------

Ok... so 4 hrs later...

I did manage to finish November and December last night, but my printer is very unhappy with me. It is not meant for large-scale print jobs, and I've asked it to print over 60 pages in the last 24 hrs... I also created 1 base LO for the opposing pages, and changed the background paper to coordinate with each month. I didn't even manage to get 1 full calendar printed for binding today which means I'll need to try to get them all printed tonight, and have Miek wait the 10 minutes for me to bind them tommorrow.

Mike ended up having a mandatory meeting at 7:30pm for work last night... So he was at work yesterday from about 4:30am 'til 8:35pm... Which means he didn't get home 'til just after 9pm. And, then left the house by 4am again...

Do you think I'm a little stressed and annoyed atm?!?! LOL

Anywho - I can share the previews of Nov & Dec, but the notepad doc for credits is at home. I'll have to try to remember to add the credits later!
------------------

Title: November 2008 Calendar
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Thrift Store - Hand Me Downs Kit by Creative Confusion Designs available at Elemental Scraps.
Calendar stamp by Meredith Fenwick of ScrapbookGraphics.com.
Photos by me and my dad.
Fonts: !PaulMaul
__________________________

Title: December 2008 Calendar
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Jolly Holiday Kit by April Staker available at 3Scrapateers.
Word Art by Jen Wilson.
Calendar stamp by Meredith Fenwick of ScrapbookGraphics.com.
-------------------

I didn't upload the example of the opposing page to my Photobucket account so that will have to wait 'til tomorrow as well!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dang, is Mike at least getting some overtime for all this work??
I LOVE your calendars! Poor printer tho, I hope you don't bring it to a grinding halt!
Glad you're glad about DSO. I'm really hoping I get a challenge there!! Bunny's really busy today, but I've let her know I want some challenges, and I'll let YOU know soon as I do!
Happy TUesday!!