Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I have a new toy!

Dad got me part of my Xmas a little early... A few weeks ago I heard about this cool keychain I'd never seen before while perusing blogs... It's a digital photo keychain! I searched the ones at Target.com (as that's where they'd found them), and foundthere were basically two kinds - $29.95 for a 2Mb or $49.99 for an 8Mb. The 2Mb holds up to 56 photos, and I always hate that I don't have photos of the kids handy when I see someone. You'd think with all my scrapping there would be a few photos in my purse, but no! LOL

Well, Bed Bath & Beyond has a 2Mb on sale for $19.99 right now, and had a $5 off coupon for any purchase of $15 or more so Dad got me one! I uploaded photos this morning so I'm off to work!

4 comments:

PsiPsi said...

wow that spunds cool I would love to see a picture of it a could you share a lik
that is something I would definetly love to have!!!
psi

Monique said...

Oooh that sounds really cool! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I was gonna get one of those too...sounds really great! Have a great day!!

Unknown said...

How cool! Only problem is that my daughters have a habit of slobbering all over my keychains, so I'd have to keep it out of their reach. You must be having so much fun!