Monday, October 15, 2007

And, we're off!

Another Monday morning... The beginning of another busy week. Our senior season is (finally) beginning to wind down. We had 3 schools with fairly late yearbook deadlines this year so it lasted longer than normal.
----------------------------------

I've been a little slower on LOs lately because I've been taking care of some odds'n'ends. Yesterday I went through photos to find some I wanted to scan; spent about 1.5 hours going through old receipts and mail to figure out what could be burned; vaccuumed the entire downstairs; did the dishes; got the garbage together & outdoors; ran to Super WalMart; spent about 2 hours scanning and 1 hour uploading the high school photos to MySpace; and then managed to complete 1 LO before falling into bed. I also got an email yesterday letting me know I'd won Purple Frog Pizzazz's blog comment drawing. Just for leaving a comment on her blog I got her entire new kit Blue Bird Bliss for FREE!

While at WalMart had to pick up plastic sheeting to put over the windows for the winter as the landlord hasn't managed to insulate & reside the other two sides of the house YET. He told us when we moved in here a year ago July that he planned to do it LAST fall... So there's my project for next Sunday.

I also finished 1 LO this morning, and both are for challenges over at Digital Scrap Garden...
-------------------------------------

Title: All In A Day's Play
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Blue Bird Bliss Kit by Purple Frog Pizzazz of Digital Scrap Garden.
Fonts: 2Peas scrapbook; 2Peas Grandpa; Vintage Typewriter; C39HrP48DhTt

The kids playing at the Primary School playground here in town. LO completes the 3F Challenge at DSG.
_____________________________

Title: A Moment In Time
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Harvest Mega Kit by Cyndi Wetmiller, Sharia Braxton, and Amanda Coudriet.
"A" by Flutterby Designs.
Fonts: Freebooter Script; Vintage Typewriter

LO completes the Gimme A Letter Challenge at DSG.
-----------------------------------

That's all for this morning, folks! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those layouts are so awesome!!!! You do beautiful work...Sounds like a busy week..I'll have to keep tabs on you, huh? Ok girl, have a great one, and I'll see tomorrow!!!!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Yeah! I won that kit too. I just havent grabbed it yet to play with it. Great job on those layouts. Hope you week isn't so hectic.

Have a great day.
Diane

Connie Prince said...

Fantastic job on the new layouts!!

Purple Frog said...

Awesome layouts Cate!! Then again, you already knew that, right??
Thanks for being a regular at my blog! Your kind words are so appreciated!!
Purple Frog Pizzazz

Andrea said...

I just love your layouts!! They are fantastic!! I love that film strip in the first one!! Awesome!!!