Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mornin'!

This is going to be VERY short this morning. We picked up Barbie Island Princess yesterday at WalMart as it was only $13.72, and Micaila begged so prettily... It was actually pretty good. Now, by pretty good I mean it actually kept Brenden entertained as well! LOL With most Barbie movies he'll watch about 10 minutes before he's off and into trouble again. He watched (almost) the entire movie this time!
-----------------------------

I created 1 LO this morning, and need to go shower & run out the door. (As usual! LOL)

Title: Santa's Workshop
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers from the Basically Orange Paper Pack by Traci Murphy Designs available at Funky Playground Designs.
Frame, heart pendant,and ribbon from the Frame-it 4 Freebie by Kim B Designs.
Fancy brad & staple from the Shabby Classic Freebie by Kim B Fesigns.
Journal paper from the Just Bag It Freebie by Heather Manning Designs.
Fonts: SVD_WilderThings

These are some old pictures which had turned orangish to the point that PSP had difficulty bringing them back to correct color... I was goingfor an old-drawer-just-opened kind of feel for this page which I don't think I actually caught, but I like it anyway! :)
------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

5 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Busy, busy, busy yet you always get great layouts done. Tell me your secret & I might just tell you mine. lol

Have a great day!
**-Diane

Rose said...

Hmmm. . where did you say you picked up the movie? My DD has been begging us for it. She actually has the doll (got it from a friend for her birthday). . . "Here on my island the sea says hello. . . . "

Donna B. Miller said...

I like the tones on your photos. It really gives the layout an aged feel.

Anonymous said...

You need to get some of those gorgeous layouts posted at the garden, girl! I'd love to see your stuff with some of our stuff!!! :) You do great work!!! See you tomorrow...have a great one!

Purple Frog said...

You did a great job with getting the right color on the photos! Love the layout! I'm so glad that your little one likes Barbie ... none of my kids have ever been able to stand it!