Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday morning blues...

Well, I don't have work today as they are paving the driveway so the office is closed, but it is an icky looking day out... We've had two brief showers since 6am.

In a little while Dad & I are heading out with the kids to run some errands. We need to pickup a few birthday gifts and some groceries. And, I need to fill the van's gas tank and pick up some kero as we were lower on fuel than I realised. So, I've also arranged for a delivery of fuel oil tomorrow, and setup Road Runner installation for Thursday. (Yes! Broadband - finally!)
--------------------------------------

The LO War at GotSwaps ended last night. I only managed to complete 11 pages Sat/Sun, but I figure that isn't too bad considering I didn't get anything put into kits prior... (For digital "kits" I grab photos and kits, and copy them into 1 folder per LO normally.) I also completed 1 LO this morning.

Title: Fall Daydreams
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers, wrapped frame, bow, & brad from the DSO Sept Color Challenge Posting Bonus by Kim B Designs.
Heart & key charms from the Gold Plated kit by Raspberry Road Designs.
Fonts: Kaileen; Vintage Typewriter
___________________________________

Title: I Love You
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Paper, tags, & word art from the August 07 Free Pea Kit by Rhonna Farrer.
___________________________________
Title: Seize The Moment
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements (including word art) from the Express Yourself Kit by Ronna Penner.
Fonts: Vintage Typewriter; Ticket Capitals
___________________________________
Title: Fall Activities
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers from Color Me Solid by Michelle Coleman of Little Dreamer Designs.
Journal and checks stamps by Jackie Eckles of Little Dreamer Designs.
Designer Block from the August Newsletter by designers at Little Dreamer Designs.
Doodle frame from August Newsletter by Michelle Coleman of Little Dreamer Designs.
Painted acrylic heart by Michelle Coleman of Little Dreamer Designs.
Fonts: Ugly Face; SVD_WilderThings

LO completes the Oct Ad Challenge at DSO.
___________________________________

Title: My Brenden Boy
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers, alpha, & elements from the Darling Kit by Pamela of Digitreats available at Stone Accents Studios.

Brenden on the swingset 10.7.07.
-----------------------

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

2 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Enjoy your day off! I'm so envious. Great layouts!!!

**-Diane

Anonymous said...

I missed you yesterday...sorry! I love those layouts...really really do. Have a great day!