Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Musings

So, not completely sure what we're doing today... Dad & I were debating taking the kids to a pumpkin patch in Adams which could be fun, but I also have a boatload of stuff to get done (as usual) around here... I'm torn. If it were just the "normal" duties I wouldn't hesitate to go, but I have 2 CJs in my hands now 'cause I'm so late with the first one. UHG! I hate it when I have no inspiration for paper scrapping. The one HAS to go postal tomorrow -no excuses.

I finished 4 digital LOs yesterday, and 1 early this morning... I just can't find my paper mojo anymore.
----------------------------

Wanna see what I did with my goodie for guessing Diane's secret? (BTW - I got the whole Dirt Don't Hurt - It's A Pink Thang Kit!)

Title: Carefree
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Paper, alpha, and elements from the Dirt Don't Hurt - It's A Pink Thang Kit by Heather Manning Designs.
Fonts: Gungshu

Diane always gets to send RAKs for Heather, but seldom gets one in return. My CTs don't give me the ability to RAK (at least not yet! LOL) So anywho, Meredith Fenwick was holding a RAK thread at DST yesterday. She'd never RAKd anyone before, and decided she was in the mood to RAK $10 GCs! I posted to get one for Diane - figuring I'd probably never win anyway with everyone who'd posted, but it was worth a shot... Not only did I win, but when Meredith found out I was passing it to Diane for this very reason - she gave me permission to use the coupon myself as well! What a sweetie!! I hope Diane enjoys hers. I know I got 4 awesome products with mine!

----------------------------
If you haven't checked out Lifesong Kreations' newest kit, Joyful Thanks, yet you need to! Rich, fall colors blended with homey elements - yummy!

The packs can be found here:
http://www.digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=133&sort=20a&page=3

I have a couple of LOs created using it to share with you:

Title: 50 Years
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Joyful Thanks Kit by Karla Kellum of Lifesong Kreations.
Fonts: Freebooter Script
My paternal grandparents on their wedding day & 50th ASnniversary.
________________________

Title: Savoring Autumn Moments
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Joyful Thanks Kit by Karla Kellum of Lifesong Kreations.
Fonts: DSP Can You Hear Me Now
----------------------------

I also completed 2 LOs forPamela Gibson as a 1-time CT gig to assist with the new kits she's releasing on Friday - 4 of them!!!! I got to work with the Christmas Whimsy Kit. Here's a sneak peek:

Title: Rockefeller Center
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Christmas Whimsy Kit by Pamela Gibson.
Fonts: Girls Are Weird
________________________

Title: Micaila's First Christmas
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Christmas Whimsy Kit by Pamela Gibson.
Fonts: GramophoneNF
----------------------------

Well, I've all ready done dishes and gotten the kids breakfast, but I need to get going to work on the rest of my to do list. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

1 comment:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Thank you so much for your genorisity!!! I truly appreciate your thinking of me. I love all your layouts, but the one you did with Heather's kit is adorable. Thanks for representing her so wonderfully!

Enjoy what's left of your weekend!
Diane