Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday Freebie!

Mornin', all! It's Saturday which means I have another offering for you... I decided on a piece of word art today. Here's a peek:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I used it on a quote challenge LO a while ago, and loved the results. You can grab it here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/25753685/3a89b8bc/Education_Word_Art.html

Please - no hot linking. Send folks here to grab it, and don't forget to leave some love here or at 4shared! :)
-----------------------------------

We watched Wild Hogs last night. DEFINITELY a good movie! There was about a 10 minute period during the movie where I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe (or hear the tv)!

This morning I made 2 LOs...

Title: The World Through Micaila's Eyes
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Very Vintage Kit by Julie Kelley Designs available at Scrapbook-Elements.
Photos (mostly) by Micaila.
Fonts: OldgateLaneOutline; 2Peas scrapbook

These are some of the 233 semi-usable photos my daughter has taken since getting her digital camera for Xmas last year. They are uncropped and unretouched...
___________________________

Title: Good Times
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Everday Elegance Kit by Julie Kelley Designs available at Scrapbook-Elements.
Film strips by Cora of MzPimptress.
Fonts: Broken Ghost; Avant que...
--------------------------------------------

I need to grab a shower, and get out the door to work... Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

7 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Great layouts. I love the photos your dd took. I've been thinking about getting one of those cameras for my almost 3 yr old niece. Don't know if she's too young though. Wonderful word art. I love that quote.

Enjoy your weekend!
Diane

Anonymous said...

This is great!! You do such awesome layouts, I'm envious!! :) Now plant some of those in the garden girl!! (just kidding) not about the layouts tho...:) Great freebie too! See you tomorrow!

Jen U said...

Thanks for the word art! I love that photo LO you made LOL my daughter takes a ton of photos like that too LOL :)

Donna B. Miller said...

What a great quote, Cate. I loved Wild Hogs, too. I also love the Eyes layout. Too cool.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my site and downloading my little freebie! Boy did I feel stupid about getting the name wrong! LOL! Love your blog, it is very cozy. I'll def be back to say hi in the future!

Flora said...

great blog...thanks for the freebie...your layouts are beautiful...flora

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com