Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday Freebie

So... this week I'm offering a paper pack -6 papers and a bonus frame. I made these after finding the destruction some jerks left behind when they ransacked & stole from my grandparent's house last winter. Dad owned the house, but we hadn't been living in it...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Please remember to send people here for thel ink - do not share it directly. And, if downloading please leave some love!

http://www.4shared.com/dir/4032389/b6b8303e/Destruction_Paper_Pack.html
--------------------------

I was in such a hurry yesterday morning that I didn't get to share all of my good news! I all ready mentioned that I did a 1-time CT gig for Pamela Gibson which I finished yesterday by uploading my LOs. (If you haven't checked out her new kits hop over to Polka Dot Potato to do so!) But, I am also doing a 10-day CT gig for She's Full Of Scrap!! (1st 2 LOs below) AND, I've become a Garden Gal for Digital Scrap Garden! (see my last 3 LOs) AND, I've been asked to be a Guest CT for Connie Prince for November! AND, a Guest CT for Penny's Miscellany for December! I'm also waiting on the answer for one other Guest CT Spot which I hope to be able to share by the end of next week!

To quote The Mask (and Heather! LOL) "You people like me! You really like me!"
--------------------------

Here are 2 LOs I created last night for She's Full Of Scrap:

Title: Did You Say, Formula...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Two Solitudes Kitby She's Full Of Scrap available Nov 1st at gottapixel.net.
Fonts: Boston Traffic; Bradley's Hand ITC

My niece, Jaylin.
________________________

Title: A Beautiful Bloom In The Garden Of Life
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Two Solitudes Kitby She's Full Of Scrap available Nov 1st at gottapixel.net.
"Stems" are hand cut from one of the kit papers using freehand selection tool & mouse by me.
Fonts: Cheri

My neice again!
-----------------------------

Need to go grab a shower, and get off to my 1/2 day of work... Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you! We really love you! LOL

Ok, first, how rotten about the your dad's house. That really makes me mad! Second, great freebie! Love the crumpled look!

And are my emails reaching you? I've emailed a couple of times. Kerry should be emailing you too! (((hugs)))
Heather
http://digiscrapping.net

Purple Frog said...

Yup Cate, you ARE loved!!
Busy woman you are! That formula layout was just too cute!! I've had the same thoughts about that myself!! How on earth can babies drink that icky stuff? Huh? ewwwwwww. Congrats on being chosen for so many teams :) Good luck keeping up with them all!

Karen (lindse) said...

Very cute layouts, fab job!

Anonymous said...

I love those layouts! Yes you are awesome!!! I still don't know how you do it. Love that freebie too!!!...I enjoyed talking with you last nite....Have an awesome day and I'll either see you at the garden, on hello, or here!!!!

Sherry said...

I don't know how you keep up with so many things, Cate!! Congrats and good luck!

Snowy said...

Hi Kate, thanks for leaving your comment on my blog- glad you like the kits. To answer your question, the group is called Nightwish and comes from Finland. They recently had a new vocalist and the new material is brilliant. But the older songs are as well. Go to http://www.nightwish.com/en/news/
where you can find out more.
Ps:there are some handsome guys in the band as well, lol.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you like using the Girl on the mOon freebie, not that you have time. WOWZERS, you are a busy busy gal! I love the formula LO, what a PEANUT!!!! That is bad news about your Dad's house, but the freebie is mighty cool, so, thanks!
Don't you love being loved? Me too!
If you wanna come back to my blog, Blogger is going to send you to my family blog. I'm at boyervillescraps dot wordpress dot com. Hope to see you!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Yes, Cate we really really love you! Love the freebie, great papers. As always, wonderful layouts!