Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Question

So what's your scrapping style? Do you have one? Do you tend to favor a certain designer or line because you like the feel of their designs more than others?

I'm very eclectic. I love grungy, shabby chic kind of products, but my LOs tend to be fairly simple for the most part, and I can work with almost anything. :)
-------------------------------

So last night Dad & I watched Premonition while eating dinner. Very good, but not what I'd expected. The we cleaned out the dressers from my grandparent's house so I could get my clothes into them. After Dad left I got about 1/2 my clothes moved. I'll need to finish that tonight, and get the other pc hooked up for the kids & reformatted.

Then I sat down to finish my 3rd DSG Garden Gal LO (I thought), and ended up chatting with my brother on MySpace IM and Diane on Hello... Needless to say I literally just finished the 3rd LO. It's been uploaded to DSG, but no where else yet... I've also had the same brother on MS IM again this morning while uploading the 2 LOs for Pamela Gibson, downloading my DDs from the 3 sites I go to everyday, downloading 2 new kits from Julie and 4 new kits for my Nov SDD duties, downloading emails with new pics of my sweet niece, working on this LO, and uploading all 3DSGs... I'm a little frazzled atm! LOL

And, now I'm 10 minutes late to get out the door!
-------------------------

Title: Evening Moon
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Dust In The Wind Kit by Ladybug Graphics of Digital Scrap Garden.
Fonts: Witched
------------------------

Gotta' run! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

5 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

I still don't know how you get everything done. And aren't you on dial up? Wow, I am impressed, you are Superwoman. Gorgeous layout with Ladybugs kit. I love that one and haven't had a chance to play with it.

Enjoy your weekend!
Diane

Neverland Scraps said...

Isn't it neat to be able to chat with friends and loved ones online while multi-tasking!!

What is my style? I dont know, I dont think I have one. I go with the flow and with my emotions.

Favorite designer--oh I have way too many to list here. One of them is Melissa Daniel at Divine Digital. I have a BUNCH of favorites at Gotta Pixel See I told you my list is too long to list!

I love your layout that you showed on your blog, its just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Diane...where do you find the time? I love that layout and the other 2 which I have spotlighted on my blog...come see how pretty they look on my site!!!!..Have an awesome day Cate, and I will talk to you tomorrow or on hello if you ever get on there with us!

Unknown said...

Hi. My style - a real mix- shabby, clean and simple. heritage, whimisical - depends on the photo and my mood!

Kristine said...

I dont know how the heck you can manage being on so many CT's!!! My hat's off to you woman!!

I don't really have a particular style I favor more than others...for me it depends on the photo and what kind of image I have in my head...sometimes I like things clean & un-cluttered and sometimes I like it so busy it will make your head spin....they are all personal and they all express me in various ways.