Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Humpday

Which means the ladies from DSO should have new freebies on their blogs sometime today!Be sure to check out the links to the right for Heather Manning, Kim B, Sondra, and Wenchd Grafix. They'll have links on their blogs to lead you to the other Humpday Hunnies. (Or, you could jump over to Carjazi's blog to say hi, and she's sure to have links for them all! :D )

Cyndi has a freebie on her blog from yesterday that coordinates with the Divine Digital Download a Day for October because yesterday was "her" day. She'll have another freebie on her blog on Friday when she's the featured designer for the day again... and plans to do this each day she's featured!!! For those that aren't familiar with DD's DAD it is normally a 2 or 3 designer collab kit with 3-5 pieces a day minuimum! Makes for a huge Mega kit at the end of the month! Use the Wetfish Designs link to the right to hop over to her blog and snag the extra
goodies! :)
--------------------------------------------------

I completed 3 LOs last night - two of which completed 4 challenges! Yeah! I'm trying to start my challenges earlier this month so I'm not rushing at the end... LOL The girls over at GotSwaps have decided to have a LO War Weekend this quarter instead of just 1 day so over the weekend I should be creating like crazy... Last quarter I won with 32 8x8 or larger pages in a 12 hour day - 21 paper and 11 digital! I also completed 1 LO this morning.

Title: In The Misty Moonlight
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Photo by me.
Fonts: A Charming Font Superextended; Note This
(I do have an adjustment layer over the photo with a white overlay which has been erased in small percentages over the moon and surrounding area.)

LO completes the Lyric and Font Challenges at DSO for October 2007, and the Oct Week 1 Monday Mixer at DD.
__________________________________

Title: Boo!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers & elements from the Happy Halloween Kit by Julie Kelley Designs available soon at Scrapbook-Elements.
Fonts: Marker Monkey

The kids trick or treating at the mall 2006. LO completes the Oct Font Challenge at SDD.
__________________________________

Title: Micci and Mommy
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Micci and Mommy
Papers, stitch, and tag from the Seasons Change Kit by Karla Kellum of Lifesong Kreations.
Photo by my dad.
Fonts: Calvin and Hobbes; c39HrP48DhTt

Micaila & me at Behling's Apple Orchard taking a break under a tree.
__________________________________

Title: An Apple A Day
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and scrolls from the Gypsy Garden Kit by Cyndi Wetmiller of Wetfish Designs.
Photos by me.
Fonts: 2Peas scrapbook;2Peas Squish
(I extracted part of the background paper to overlay over the bottom-right photo.)

Micaila relaxing and enjoying an apple at Behling's Apple Orchard.
--------------------------------------------------------

Short and sweet this morning, folks! I need to take a shower and get to work. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

2 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Thanks for the shout out. And yes I do have them listed, lol. Great layout. Really love the moonlight photo. Make sure you give me the heads up when you do your next freebie. Hugs!! Have a great day.
**-Diane

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

It's me again, lol. Thanks for stopping by and pointing out to the world I'm a horrible speller. lol. Seriously, thanks for that. What a disaster it would have been if I actually put it out. Will you be my proofreader? :)
Looking forward to Sat. freebie.
**-Diane again.